1. There should be NO parking issues impacting our February 4th rehearsal.
2. The 2/4 rehearsal will be in DCPC again. We are very fortunate to be able to rehearse in our performance space more than just at the dress rehearsal.
3. Bring all your music and a pencil. You might want to make sure you know where it is the day before it is needed. I will have extra music with me.
4. Please--for the next two rehearsals and the performance, no scent. We will be in close quarters and some people are quite allergic.
5. I will have black folders once again if you need to borrow one. If you need to get one this will be your last chance before the performance.
6. I will remind you again, but regarding return of the Britten scores: if you will NOT be at the rehearsal on Tuesday February 11th, please return your music and borrowed black folder to me immediately after the concert on February 10th. If you do plan on being at the 2/11 rehearsal (when we start the Beethoven), please return your music at that time.