1. There is NO rehearsal tomorrow, January 7th. If you show up I expect the doors will be locked. The starting date for rehearsals is January 14th, as announced in every schedule sent out. A schedule for the second semester is attached.
2. If you sang with us last semester, remember to bring your two Britten scores to rehearsal. If you are new/returning for this semester, you can pick up scores at rehearsal. These are borrowed scores, so they will need to be returned after the February 10th concert.
3. If you sang with us last semester, you owe nothing. If you are new/returning this semester, dues are $30 plus a music fee of $6 (you don't have to purchase any music this year). Either bring exact change or a check payable to DAVIDSON COLLEGE with CASD in the memo line, and give it to Marianne LeVigne, our Treasurer.
4. Please be patient with the roadies as they prepare the room for rehearsal each week. CASD will have around 83 singers this semester, and when we add in a yet-to-be-known number of students, it will take some time to arrange the room properly.
5. Monday night, January 13th, at 7:30 p in DCPC, Organ at Davidson will present internationally renowned concert organist Jonathan Dimmock. The link for information regarding this concert is here:
As always, Organ at Davidson concerts are free and open to the public, with donations gratefully accepted. I'd also like to point out that this is our own Jane Cain's little brother, and there will be a brother-sister duet on the program.