1. I commend to you Chris’s email of 4/17 regarding individual preparation.
2. I am attaching a couple of posters for your use in promoting our concert. Most people never have the opportunity to hear Belshazzar’s Feast, so this is likely a once in lifetime event for the audience. Make sure your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers know about it.
3. Traffic alert: on Sunday, May 5th, there will be a Concert on the Green in Davidson starting at 6 pm (weather permitting, of course). Downtown Davidson will be quite congested—please factor this in when planning to arrive in your seat in Duke Family Performance Hall by 6:30 pm.
4. I will continue to pass out black folders for the next 2 rehearsals for those who need to borrow one. PLEASE make sure you pick one up before then end of rehearsal on April 30th.
5. The Walton score is larger/heavier than we are used to-you might want to start rehearsing WITH your folder to avoid any awkwardness during the performance.
6. As a choral singer, you no doubt know that you shouldn’t turn each and every page while a soloist or another section is singing. Since there are many such sections in the 2 pieces we are singing, I recommend the use of paper clips to easily and quickly find your next entrance.