1. I hope you enjoyed your Tuesday evening off--well-deserved after a wonderful concert Monday night. I recently forwarded the link to the concert recording, and I think you'll be pleased with the results.
2. We will begin rehearsing the Beethoven on Tuesday, February 18th. Please make sure you return all music (Britten AND Gala) and borrowed folders, and pick up your Beethoven score.
3. We have more singers this semester, so please give the Roadies time to set up the room before entering. Also, please exit the room promptly after rehearsal so the Roadies can return the room to it's normal set up.
4. If you were not singing last semester, please pay your dues and music fee ($36 total, either exact change or check payable to DAVIDSON COLLEGE with CASD in the memo line) . Our treasurer, Marianne LeVigne should be there this Tuesday; if not, you can give it to me.
5. Parking issues: on Tuesday 2/18 the Presbyterian Women will be having their annual dinner in the DCPC Congregation House at 6 pm. You may need to park a bit further away than normal.